07 July 2007

Uncle Owen

I’m not in much of a story writing mood at the moment, so bullet point bloggy thingo will have to suffice.
  • I’m going to be an uncle. That’s right, my sister is expecting a baby soon, apparently due in January some time.
  • My Fridays recently have been crazy, I don’t think I’ve spent a Friday night home in over a month or two.
  • Almost everyone I know is leaving Australia for holidays at the moment. 7 people I know are on multi month holidays at this moment in time, it’s crazy. Maybe I should go overseas...
  • I’ve been going out allot recently, it’s kind of sending me broke with all the saving I’m trying to do, oh well, at least I can eat into my saving when times get hard.
  • Talking about going out, I usually go to larger places around town, however I have been to quite a few smaller places around the place, they are really good, Like this one place I went to which has grass on the top of their tables. I’m hoping to do this a little more in the future.
  • Ohhh, someone from South of Adelaide this week cut they had off with a chainsaw, what made the accident really strange is that they put their hand in the fridge for 2 hours before calling for an ambulance. HELLO, if your hand is in the fridge you don’t have 2 hours to stuff around.
  • I have not been taking many pictures recently, might start again, this blog is boring without them.
  • I use to be a big, Big Brother fan, but this season has been soo boring. My solution is not to watch it :-P
On that note I think I’m out of here, Cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home